Where would you rather do a downwind? Morocco or Brasil. We could definitely do this in Cape Town as well. Down the west coast towards Elands Bay.
Watch The Brazil Down Wind Surfin Sem Fim Essential Experience Video Below.
Would you be interested in going on one of these downwind experiences?
Here is some more information for you.
When are the tours running?
How much does a tour cost?
The Classic Tour costs: US $ 1500 which is 5 nights with 4 days of downwinding.
The Delta Tour costs: US $1500 which is also 5 nights with 4 days of downwinding.
The Iron Man costs: US $ 2200 which is 7 nights and 6 days of down winding. You will be doing the same route as the Classic and Delta combined but you will be going further each day. In order to do the Ironman route you need to be an experienced kiter.
What is included?
- Full Breakfast
- Snacks, Water and Fruit during the tour day
- Welcome drinks at the hotel
- Great Dinner
- Charming Hotel Accommodation
- Check in and out right on the beach with your kite.
- Kitesurfing professional guides and instructors
- First class athlete clinics
- Beach support form 4X4 vehicles
- GPS safety system with SOS button locator
- Satellite Phone
- Personalized SSF Shirt
- SSF Diploma at the end of tour
What is not included?
- Drinks at hotel
- Airport-hotel transfers
- Airline tickets
Where do the tours go?
The downwinders go down the coast of North Eastern Brasil. There are two tours which can also be combined into one tour.
Here are some examples of tours.
to find out more check out http://www.surfinsemfim.com.br